Oh my God the lane discipline is amazing

This is why Americans can't have nice things like the Autobahn. You would have so many fuckers in the left lane on their phone going a mile under the speed limit pissed you're passing them.on the right. It seriously needs to be somewhat of a challenge to get your license here, but honestly if you can see above the wheel and are vaguely aware of this thing called a turn signal, they give you your license in the mail.

Edited by Quiet
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

5 hours ago, srp365 said:

This is why Americans can't have nice things like the Autobahn. You would have so many fuckers in the left lane on their phone going a mile under the speed limit pissed you're passing them.on the right. It seriously needs to be somewhat of a challenge to get your license here, but honestly if you can see above the wheel and are vaguely aware of this thing called a turn signal, they give you your license in the mail.

This morning, had a girl staring at her phone swerving and going 65ish in a 70 in the fast lane. I honked at her and she almost hit the median lol. But its really not that hard of a concept. If you aren't passing anyone or people are coming up behind you, move over!

Edited by corey0928
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

5 hours ago, srp365 said:

This is why Americans can't have nice things like the Autobahn. You would have so many fuckers in the left lane on their phone going a mile under the speed limit pissed you're passing them.on the right. It seriously needs to be somewhat of a challenge to get your license here, but honestly if you can see above the wheel and are vaguely aware of this thing called a turn signal,  have a pulse they give you your license in the mail.

FTFY

Edited by SnowDrifter
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

6 hours ago, srp365 said:

Actually, I disagree with you. A large number of the cars I passed should have been in the far right lane but they are too stubborn to move over. In a perfect video I would have been mostly in the middle lane and only occasionally in the left. 

I do agree with you about the lack of attentiveness in the us drivers. Also the mentality of most drivers is "this is my lane"  good drivers will be polite and understand "this is our lane"  if you ever watch idiot drivers videos on YouTube you will see that most accidents could have been avoided if both parties were a little more considerate. 

If somone needs to get over and signals, if there is room don't be an ass, let them in. Most of them think, speed up and block them.. It is just such a dick move. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2 hours ago, david in germany said:

Actually, I disagree with you. A large number of the cars I passed should have been in the far right lane but they are too stubborn to move over. In a perfect video I would have been mostly in the middle lane and only occasionally in the left. 

I do agree with you about the lack of attentiveness in the us drivers. Also the mentality of most drivers is "this is my lane"  good drivers will be polite and understand "this is our lane"  if you ever watch idiot drivers videos on YouTube you will see that most accidents could have been avoided if both parties were a little more considerate. 

If somone needs to get over and signals, if there is room don't be an ass, let them in. Most of them think, speed up and block them.. It is just such a dick move. 

it's so bad here, what your video shows is amazing and would be a unicorn traffic flow in the states.

Edited by Quiet
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Can some one translate this shit please?

Ay unno
Me? Me get every bloodclot ting
Ah him ah mind me, ah him bring di money come gimmie
Yuh no see mi titty dem how dem stiff an tun up? Ah him buy dem gimmie
Yuh no see how mi batty cock up an firm? Ah him buy it gimmie
Yuh no see mi big house wid car an land? Ah him buy it gimmie
So tell me, weh would I want wid unno skettle bald people mon?
Nuttin

Edited by strangeduck

Nothing says "stop resisting" like a taser to the eye

Image may contain: one or more people

• Like (+1 Rep) 1