Intake and exhaust will add a little bit more. And allow your engine to get good air efficiently.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Intake and exhaust will add a little bit more. And allow your engine to get good air efficiently.

And after doing that , you need to reprogram the ECU for it to be effective.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

True, completely forgot about that. Shit, not doing intake and exhaust and just a chip upgrade and retuning the current stock stuff will get you some more power too. My brother upgraded his ecu on his gti got 50+ more hp and torque, was a completely different car after that.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

True, completely forgot about that. Shit, not doing intake and exhaust and just a chip upgrade and retuning the current stock stuff will get you some more power too. My brother upgraded his ecu on his gti got 50+ more hp and torque, was a completely different car after that.

Chip tuning doesn't do a lot for cars that aren't turbocharged or have a compressor. (I don't know about his car though.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Chip tuning doesn't do a lot for cars that aren't turbocharged or have a compressor. (I don't know about his car though.)
true, his gti had a turbo

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Good no one beat me to it so add a bucnh of huge decals to the sides it decreases air resisstance and gives you at least an extra 40-150hp depending on the size of teh decal

Edit: But in all seriousness some Headers and cleaning what you already got would help a ton u would be suprised how dirty your valves and TB are Seafoam dat Hoe

Archived