BassJunkie Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Chicken Posted February 20, 2008 Author Report Posted February 20, 2008 Damn that shits looks clean, think those are the ones.. Thanks Click Below For My Myspace
mrrairai Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 Chicken please don't get another Caddy cause I'm already going crazy drooling over the Hoopty!!!!! I can't take another man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Member since 25 Jun 2006 2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques
FieroGrande Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 my bad attempt to do it......i used paint. Damn I suck
bibby>Chode Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 my bad attempt to do it......i used paint. Damn I suckLOL, if you wer going for a pastel look, you would have succeded!
Forevrbumpn Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 now what about slammed? bags I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Chicken Posted February 21, 2008 Author Report Posted February 21, 2008 Damn i cant find where to get them now.. I talked to a few places and they say they dont make them anymore. Click Below For My Myspace
rusty959 Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 Pwnt. I guess I should have done the same thing and found a picture with those on another car... 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.