lifted_silverado Posted June 21, 2013 Report Posted June 21, 2013 Read that he passed away at age 51, exact cause of death is unknown but its being said most likely a heart attack. The sopranos was the shit. RIP Mr. Gandolfini Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Kevin M Posted June 21, 2013 Report Posted June 21, 2013 I was surprised to hear about this too. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
big dee Posted June 21, 2013 Report Posted June 21, 2013 I seen this on twitter. I have no clue why I came to smd to see if it was truth lmao
carlosg_313 Posted June 21, 2013 Report Posted June 21, 2013 wife told me about it and I thought she was full of shit. I cant believe he is gone kinda young if you ask me. but did outstanding work with the sopranos. im gonna rewatch the entire season again. RIP James 'Tony Soprano' Gandolfini How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
big dee Posted June 21, 2013 Report Posted June 21, 2013 Not many fans . I expected more post on this thread.
2loud4uboyz Posted June 21, 2013 Report Posted June 21, 2013 Yes this took me back. RIP very sad day.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.