Amart88 Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 What is the best way to attach mdf to the ceiling for a headliner? I see some pictures but not how it is attached. I want to put a sheet up in front of my wall. Thanks. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
john253a Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 The way I do it is with rivnuts or nutserts through the roof bracing and bolt it to it I also place some holes in it to alow for expanding fome and fill the gap between, this also assist in holding it there, if you do fome between the bord and roof make sure you put vent holes in the bord to stop it drying and bowing the roof This is the product http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=P_uu_ba6qAM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DP_uu_ba6qAM
john253a Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 If its going infront of box you could attach it to box
Amart88 Posted June 22, 2013 Author Report Posted June 22, 2013 The way I do it is with rivnuts or nutserts through the roof bracing and bolt it to it I also place some holes in it to alow for expanding fome and fill the gap between, this also assist in holding it there, if you do fome between the bord and roof make sure you put vent holes in the bord to stop it drying and bowing the roof This is the product http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=P_uu_ba6qAM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DP_uu_ba6qAM So it's basically a thread setter?. I would attach it to the wall but the wall is lower than it my a few inches. More or less the my the windshield is the problem area. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
bighossf150 Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 Pl premium Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.