Amart88 Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 So as I posted yesterday about the 100 baby spiders I found in my truck... I got rid of them or so i thought... I go out this morning and they are BACK! WTF!!!! I got some pics this time. I shop vacced them again but I do not know where they are coming from. fml any thoughts? I hate spiders so much and they are impeding my build progress My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
NYC54 Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 Oh hell no ,fuck that if it was my truck I would pour gasoline on it and set that shit on fire ! Lol I hate spiders
shogen Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 holy shyt!!! are they in your garage??? Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Mister House Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 Did you recently bring some some lumber or install some lumber in your ride? Best thing is to just keep shop vacuuming them up but look for the source.
Amart88 Posted June 22, 2013 Author Report Posted June 22, 2013 Did you recently bring some some lumber or install some lumber in your ride? Best thing is to just keep shop vacuuming them up but look for the source. Ummm. Just mdf. They just started yesterday afternoon. I have a few 2x4 in there but I don't think they came from it as i found a nest in the back yard also. Last weeks I seen a big black spider holding a white orb on the floor. i killed it and threw it outside. I'm so pissed. I think they may be in the window gaskets somewhere. EDIT: they are not really "IN" the truck. more or less in the window opening. They spread on the roof and as far as the seat belt winder. Also along the door to the hood and hinges. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Rockford96 Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 Oh hell no ,fuck that if it was my truck I would pour gasoline on it and set that shit on fire ! Lol I hate spiders^^^^ yupp thats about all you can do fuck spiders My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Mister House Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 No pores in MDF so you are possibly looking at something you picked up from parking under a tree somewhere or even hauling something from one place to another. Nothing you can treat or poison so just keep vacuuming bro. I know it sucks. I deal with spiders and bees everyday under my carport. Good Luck.
Amart88 Posted June 22, 2013 Author Report Posted June 22, 2013 No pores in MDF so you are possibly looking at something you picked up from parking under a tree somewhere or even hauling something from one place to another. Nothing you can treat or poison so just keep vacuuming bro. I know it sucks. I deal with spiders and bees everyday under my carport. Good Luck. Well the truck has been in the garage for a few weeks now... If it was not on my truck i would wd40+lighter their asses. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
RCP Audio Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.