jview Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 Im getting stationed at Eglin AFB in Florida. I was wondering if we had any members in the area?
CJ18 Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 I am from Panama City, but moving to Virginia this fall when I get married.
kl0wn Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 I am from Panama City, but moving to Virginia this fall when I get married. Hate to thread jack but what part of Virginia? 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Pioneerchuck Posted June 23, 2013 Report Posted June 23, 2013 Im from Panama City and I live in NJ now. Eglin is a great base and the beach is like a 20 minute drive, destin is great for shopping, and panama city beach is great for the spring break action or summer time fun. You're going to love it man.
jview Posted June 24, 2013 Author Report Posted June 24, 2013 I was really just looking for people living in the area. To help with a build. Im not the greatest. I some what know the area. I was at Hurlburt Field for a few months. The beaches are really nice. I thought you played baseball or something CJ?
Josef344 Posted June 24, 2013 Report Posted June 24, 2013 I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post another forum here.. but go look and check in at http://www.floridaspl.com/ I'm pretty sure there will be a bunch of people near you in Destin/Walton Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
jview Posted June 24, 2013 Author Report Posted June 24, 2013 I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post another forum here.. but go look and check in at http://www.floridaspl.com/ I'm pretty sure there will be a bunch of people near you in Destin/Walton thanks for the site bro!
Josef344 Posted June 24, 2013 Report Posted June 24, 2013 I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post another forum here.. but go look and check in at http://www.floridaspl.com/ I'm pretty sure there will be a bunch of people near you in Destin/Walton thanks for the site bro! No problem, I don't know why it added the http:// lol It messed up the link. Anyway good luck with connecting those near you Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.