scoobywrx05 Posted June 27, 2013 Report Posted June 27, 2013 and your only hearing from her I bet,you bet wrong, ive seen it with my own eyes time and time again. And you Hugh are a dumbass. She's playing both of you fools. I am gonna revert to what else I was gonna post just incase your ass ends up dead.
scoobywrx05 Posted June 27, 2013 Report Posted June 27, 2013 and your only hearing from her I bet,you bet wrong, ive seen it with my own eyes time and time again. If you are seeing it happen with your own eyes why don't you stand up for her and make him stop? To much of a pussy?
big dee Posted June 27, 2013 Report Posted June 27, 2013 and your only hearing from her I bet,you bet wrong, ive seen it with my own eyes time and time again. If you are seeing it happen with your own eyes why don't you stand up for her and make him stop? To much of a pussy?thats a good way to get killed. Don't ever get involved is things like that. Call cops an let them deal with it .
scoobywrx05 Posted June 27, 2013 Report Posted June 27, 2013 and your only hearing from her I bet,you bet wrong, ive seen it with my own eyes time and time again. If you are seeing it happen with your own eyes why don't you stand up for her and make him stop? To much of a pussy?thats a good way to get killed. Don't ever get involved is things like that. Call cops an let them deal with it . I'd think calling the cops wouldn't do anything more than piss him off worse and want to make him want to take your life more than if you just said hay man knock it off
Tebo Posted June 27, 2013 Report Posted June 27, 2013 Se gets the d from him and the compation from you, she will stick with him for a while I bet. Went down this road once 04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4 excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator
big dee Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 and your only hearing from her I bet,you bet wrong, ive seen it with my own eyes time and time again. If you are seeing it happen with your own eyes why don't you stand up for her and make him stop? To much of a pussy?thats a good way to get killed. Don't ever get involved is things like that. Call cops an let them deal with it . I'd think calling the cops wouldn't do anything more than piss him off worse and want to make him want to take your life more than if you just said hay man knock it offok lol I'm sure he's gonna say hey bro I called the cops on ya! And I'm sure Hugh has something waiting for him if he comes a trippin. Bottom line don't beat or abuse women. If you do you deserve the cops getting your ass. Or an ass beating if they have something to say or do about the cops being called. And honestly most men who beat women are cowards ! Any slight chance of a real man kicking there ass they will run. But! Just let cops handle it an if you need to defend your self with lethal force then that's in the wife beating peace of shit
big dee Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 Years back I herd a guy beating his wife like a dog. I couldn't take another min of hearing her beg him to stop. So I kicked there front door off the frame ran in grabbed him off her and that crazy bitch almost got me locked up for illegal entry plus assault on him. The girl wS friends with my family an she knew me . Cops took the guy to jail an almost me. 30 mins later she bonded him out an they came back to there house and he finnished beating her ass. So word of advise let the cops handle the shit!
Hugh G. Rection Posted June 28, 2013 Author Report Posted June 28, 2013 Se gets the d from him and the compation from you, she will stick with him for a while I bet. Went down this road once it is physically and structurally impossible to get the d from that fat fucker. she would have to get a forklift to hold that slobs gut up. Owner of BigAss Ports
LT.Smoke Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 How good of friends are you with this guy? He despises him lol so there is this dude that i used to be friends with. anyways, im talking to his girlfriend and stuff, behind his back. i still hang around him, he doesnt know i absolutely despise him. its kinda of a game that me and her have going, to see just how far we can push this till he figures it out. 3 months in and he is completely oblivious. is this just plain wrong? lol Possum Nipple Man whore /nuff said Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 Apparently the quoting system doesnt work properly so I bolded and italicized my responses Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.