Tahoe 2013/2014/2015 RF, FI, XS, SQ, TM, etc...

Holy shit you change builds alot! Read through your whole log and I must say this was a really nice read!

Thank you very, very much, truly appreciate it. I think I have more fun building than I do listening which is not the point of it at all. I have actually changed even a few times since I've updated this but nothing note worthy. I want to go real big but I don't compete and no one else around me to enjoy it so I'm just like screw it and I stay small.

Don't really wanna tie up 10k-20k just to get bored with it after the first day of listening like I normally do.

I really need to either find a dedicated SPL vehicle or remove the back seats and go ham because I'm sick of trying to fit 10 lbs worth of shit into a 5 lb. bag, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Its called addiction! weather it be building the system or listening to it. But I feel your pain. Always trying to get it better or louder and not really enjoying what you have the way it is. All my experience is leading to a real nice Simple SQ design and build in the wife Malibu.

thats weird! i feel the same way. spend 10k-15k, don't compete,no one to even show it off to,but have fun building! now every time i see an old suburban for sale thoughts of buying it,and going all in pass through my head.

thats weird! i feel the same way. spend 10k-15k, don't compete,no one to even show it off to,but have fun building! now every time i see an old suburban for sale thoughts of buying it,and going all in pass through my head.

Dude, EVERY time I see any van or full size SUV I think the same thing.

For me, yea, I build it for myself to enjoy, I set it up the way I want/like it and it's mine with my money so that's all that matters but........it's the same as like going ATV'ing/snowmobile'ing/jet skiing etc. it gets boring by yourself. I like going to shows just to spectate. There ain't a whole lot in life that excites me anymore but hearing those loud ass vehicles for the first time right after arriving at a show just excites me!

I wish my work schedule was more flexible I would go to more shows. Next year I think I will try competing though, something simple since i am a noob though. I got all winter to work on different things, I think I will buy my own meter. I got to pick a class though, I am looking through all the ones for MW SPL right now. Having all fall, winter, and spring, plus this forum and I should be able to noob it up real good at the shows I'm able to attend next year.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Did you end up going to slam?

no, sorry.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Just curious. You missed out man

Trust me I know, lol, just too damn far for this guy

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Looks like they had a riot. My FB feed is chuck ass full of drunk pics, wangin systems, clean ass rides, and chaos. Looked like everyone had a blast. :(

I was sitting in my house, drinking with my wife, and dog, watching it rain for 3 straight days.

Archived