Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The dogs around here keep getting them, mainly my cousins chihuahuas since their ears are very stiff compared to my dogs floppy ears, but they're spreading to him too. I've been cleaning all of their ears with alcohol and peroxide regularly, which my aunt insists will get rid of them, but they are right back the next day and seem to be getting worse. I'm willing to bet this house is playing a big role in it, as my dog didn't even have flees when I moved in here. It's not exactly clean, but I don't have anywhere else to go.

Back on topic, anyone know of any home remedies that may work? I'm going to call the vet later today to see what they say and find out how much a trip will cost, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any experience with this and had a method that worked.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

I'm gonna get some and give that a shot. One mistake I just found out I'm making is not leaving the scabs alone. I read black build up was another sign of mites, and I thought that's what it was talking about.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Ive heard the same thing olive oil baby oil

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 937 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...