100 in sac

And 104 here in reno.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

65 Indiana :) plus we can open headers, have no inspections on cars, way more open gun laws, lower cost of living, more temperate weather, snow, and a bunch of other stuff :) lol I'm just pissing with you guys I'm sure cali is an awesome place to live lol, I want to visit there before i die.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'm sorry, I know it's completely off topic but everytime I see this thread I think "I'm sorry" lol.

Damn, well.. at least the car audio scene is good right? That's all that matters haha.

It's not hot in the bay area. Come more to the valley! It's supposed to be 111* tomorrow! We go to the bay to get away from the heat! It get's above 80* in the bay and people start dying!

111? fuck that lol, I'm not trying to get the same heat as I've experienced living in Philippines.

its been 105 the past 6 days

Damn it, I was just enjoying my 90s in Florida.

65 Indiana :) plus we can open headers, have no inspections on cars, way more open gun laws, lower cost of living, more temperate weather, snow, and a bunch of other stuff :) lol I'm just pissing with you guys I'm sure cali is an awesome place to live lol, I want to visit there before i die.

I'm pretty sure it is; I have family members in California that are enjoying their stay.

I'm in Elk Grove, right out of Sac. Lot's of cool guys around here, some bitches too, **Caugh Caugh Will and Cody Caugh Caugh**! No I'm kidding. Lot's of good guys around here, with good knowledge and willing to help. Let me know when you want some wires etc, I can get you in touch with Jon directly, or LeAndre (Ibleedmusik), or somehow get you set up.

I'm curious about meets too guys. I know you guys normally do some sort of meet before Autorama, which I've missed every effing time, but do you guys just randomly meet up any other times. Never heard of anything.

Elk Grove? No shit?

I was just about to move there until we saw an apartment in Folsom.

Yeah dude definitely I need some more wires, or some SCHA products.
I'm also going to need some help running and passing them through my firewall.
I can't bring the tools I have in Florida to California.

Would be awesome to start meets, if there wasn't any.

We'll get something figured out for ya. I'm sure we can start some kind of meets or something. Not sure i have the time to organize it, but someone else might.

Definitely would be awesome, when I get to Cali, I'll hit you up.

yea Scott I would like to be part of what ever meet up gets organized ..... I all ways wanted to check out your civic for future ideas( when the old lady lets me have it ,,,, a few more years till its payed off)

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

yea Scott I would like to be part of what ever meet up gets organized ..... I all ways wanted to check out your civic for future ideas( when the old lady lets me have it ,,,, a few more years till its payed off)

Whatever it is, it should be good.

Would love to meet new people in the area I'm going to live.

Archived