Jump to content

A Wall In An Eclipse


Recommended Posts

Posted

looks good man. :)

Looks sick man, should be really loud too.

that's a very nice lookin wall. i think i know what ima do come spring... :D

thats pretty sweet man

should be really loud

i like this build.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback!

Posted

nice looking build, it would be hard for me to lose a back seat and not break 145s.

looks great though.

Thanks. I wasn't happy with the first build but it served its purpose for a while. I'm really curious to see what this new setup will do before I tear it apart again.

Posted

2.3xxxx (from digital multimeter)

im thinkin u might want to get a larger amp

cause ull need 1500wrms+ @ 2ohms to get rms right now

and if u add another ur gonna need 2000wrms @ w/e ohm it may be

thats to get the best results though

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

are those two old school RF amps I see in there. :unsure:

Yup, and old Punch 200 and a 60. They'll be replaced soon, but they're still getting the job done.

Posted

im thinkin u might want to get a larger amp

cause ull need 1500wrms+ @ 2ohms to get rms right now

and if u add another ur gonna need 2000wrms @ w/e ohm it may be

thats to get the best results though

Good point ... I want to replace the 2 little amps I have anyways, may just order another one for the subs when the box is done again. A T3000.1 should do the job, yeah?

EDIT: Adding a second 1500 would be much cheaper and should achieve the same results?

Posted

nice setup bro, i love it. i think if you can get a few more hundred watts to each of those subs your score will go up more.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Posted

Good point ... I want to replace the 2 little amps I have anyways, may just order another one for the subs when the box is done again. A T3000.1 should do the job, yeah?

EDIT: Adding a second 1500 would be much cheaper and should achieve the same results?

i dont know if ur in need of another 1500 cause ur only a couple hundred watts short

i was thinkin that a t2000 would work very well

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_2808_Rockf...r+T20001bd.html

someone correct me if u think sumthin else would work better. but im pretty sure thisll take care of u quite nicely

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

finally someone has a good idea beyond trying to stuff people in the back seats of those! My sis has one.....Im 5'9" and I dont fit....Build looks good man!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

finally someone has a good idea beyond trying to stuff people in the back seats of those! My sis has one.....Im 5'9" and I dont fit....Build looks good man!

Thanks! ... the back seat was almost big enough to hold all my cd's before I got the mp3 player. Can't imagine anybody trying to sit back there!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4632 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...