Second Skin Audio

4th order for a mustang help.

deeje

Well its been awhile guys. Almost 2 years. Ready to have some bass again though. Not going as big this time but still something. My plan is to do a DC lvl 3 12 on 1000 watts. I also want to do it in a 4th order which I've never done so I need some help. Maybe even pay someone that's designed a few to help me out. As far as dimensions go mustang trunks have a hump in the front so what I have is 12hx38wx13d then I could go to 15.5hx38wx16d. Thanks in advance guys.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

are you talking about porting into the cabin or will it be kept in the trunk? Just curious.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Yeah kind of I'm gonna build the front half over the hump and put that in then build the back half. I can do ported all day long but I really want to try a 4th order to get the most out of the level 3. O and it's a 2008. And I was gonna seal it off into the cabin. Port forward.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

Ah ok so back seat delete?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

No keeping the back seat but I'll have one side folded down most of the time.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

Archived