KMS Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 What exactly is home made food? To me, it's buying the ingredients yourself at the store, then putting them together/cook. For instance. I buy a lot of chicken, mostly chicken breasts. This is my favorite main ingredient to use. It can be used in so many ways. I cut out Beef and Pork 2 and a half months ago from my diet. Cut soda, snacks/junk food as well as fast food. So far I dropped 45lbs by doing so. Anyway, back to the topic. I mostly cook the chicken for Kabobs, and cordon bleu. Our local store also sells marinated chicken breasts, and leg quarters with a rub. Today I was told that I don't eat home made food. I was mindblown for a second and thought what? To me, what isn't home made food is frozen boxed tv dinners, mcdonalds, and domino's. Which the person who says I don't eat home made food, only eats those last 3 I just mentioned. I guess I've never ate home made food. So what am I missing? What should I buy this weekend to make? I've been doing it wrong apparently. This is what started this topic. I was offered fideo. Some mexican looking spaghetti soup. I didn't eat any and they said I don't eat home made food. :\ Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Trey_Dog650 Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 That person is an idiot. If you want to take it to the next level. You need to grow and raise your food. Can't get more home made then that 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
DTS909 Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 Fideo Is the bomb you missed out big time. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
OrzechNJ Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
mothra Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 i guess technically it's "home cooked" food b/c you don't actually grow your own food or raise your own animals. that's just nit picking. I personally grow a few vegetables like squash, tomatoes, potatoes, peas, and carrots. i'm looking to expand to some fruits like papaya, pears, and bananas. But seriously if those people are really that picky about "home grown" food, how many of them are atleast cooking there food like you? if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.