got my 160db cherry popped yesterday

went to a local car comp, sadly i couldnt join bc my amp didnt come in yet. but i still had a good time, me and a few friends went. this guy is tooshort, they call him. his name is billy. he is running 4 Ab xfl 1100's thats 40k! on 8 Ab xfls. pretty crazy that they handled that power, they did stink a little once he was competing and it dropped to 28hz. but he did a 159.4 it was pretty hott out and for some reason the tones the guy had everyone use where werid, i guess ppl where saying they wearnt loud lol i think he could of broke a 160, a few tenths off. but here is a video of me getting a demo. im in the green shirt.

159.4 isn't a 60 lol

looks loud

yep. not that I would know personally, but quite a few buddies down here can do 159.8 all day, but those 2 tenths are a nightmare to get over.

edit: but i have heard high 59s, and it is an eargasm for sure.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I remember this guy. He couldn't play music for more than a minute or so before his amps went into protect. He tried like 4 times in a row, protected all 4 times and then just stopped trying. He was talking mad shit about boyds jeep but wouldn't go against him in a street beat. Looks like he got that issue figured out now though, lol.

Yeah, 159.4 isn't a 160, but still loud as hell, and at that db level, those tenth's are exponentially harder to get.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

heard a crown vic around my area that does 60s on music iirc. shit is so nasty. 4 5500s at .3 each. don't even get warm slamming all day. 4 n2 15s. and he's upgrading to team woofers too. popped a dustcap while I was in the hot seat lol

Archived