Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Klipsch Image S4 in ears are amazing. I'm on my second pair. washed the first pair several times, and they held up.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Preferably under $50 for over the ear. If there are even any good ones in that price range?? If not I don't really wanna go over 100

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

Just picked up some JVC HA-S360 Over the ear style and they're flat... decently loud for over the ear on my phone (gNex) but on my receiver and EQ'd they rock. Bass gets really loud and tickles your ears a bit. Definitely recommend for $30

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826262123

03469116-photo-casque-audio-jvc-ha-s360-

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

I need some too.

Mike in looking it looks like the S4i's are for apple products. So right up your alley, sheep!!! Bahhhh!! LMAO!! :roflmao:

I know and I love that! And guess what it's like $30 cheaper than the regular lol so GFY Scott! I'm sure the buds are the same as well!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

Any difference between the S4 or the S4i other than a price difference

The s4i's have a built in mic and controls for apple products. I think they're cheaper because they probably don't work with iPhones newer than the 3Gs

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9131 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...