sounds good bud but the radeon 7970not that great of a card realy not I get these pc maximum mag every month and they do testing id really go with NVidia you can nvr go wrong with them this is what I have is a amd phenom II x4 965 3.4ghz ocd to 4ghz 16gigs ddr3 1866 coursair vengeance ram water cooling asus sabourtooth motherboard and ocz 850w psu and 2x radeon sapphire 7790s in crossfire and 74gig ssd and a regular 500gig hdd every part was bought on amazon brand new and O I have an old big green alienware case

[media][/media]

If you don't mind I would like to see what you can build for me. I like to keep an open mind to see whats out there and the best deal. I've had one gaming computer before it was a quad core, but It was one of the first ones I think, I got the computer back in 06-07 ending in 06 back in November and took 3 months to piece together. I don't remember what Intel quad core it was but it was only okay. I know it was one of the higher end ones. The graphics cards I had was an SLI of Nvidia Evga 8800 GTS 640 MB Edi. I see that you build custom computers. If you don't mind helping me that is. I just know I want to keep the 8 core processor, I am really liking it. I like single graphics cards, I've had trouble with my past SLI, I like alot of storage and I want the budget below 800 if possible. That build I posted is only slightly above it. I have an OS, Monitor, And I have the most stock keyboard and mouse combo you can possible imagine.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I paid $2200 for A labtop that'll never be able to modified beside it's ram that I already maxed(16gb) and a SSD, I struggle with many download applications as well. I miss having a Windows tower, taking apart that shit and adding in dope power supplys w/dope fans and even doper graphic cards.

Macs are merrr..

Processor:2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 16gb 1333MHz DDR3 :x

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB

Edited by Tribe Called Bass

You got an I7, On a laptop? How hot does that get? What year is your laptop? Isn't 512 MB of ram for a graphics card kinda small for current games.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

yea bud I don't mind helping out at all I love my computers just as much as my car audio lol and im sure I can get a price on things and help you try to put together something that will be good to you in the future with out buying new this and that cus I no that its just one thing after another when buying parts like mine im always finding something new to put in my pc, gaming computers will drain your wallet but thanks for wantin help on building and stuff let me get back to you some time today ima pass out just let me no what you are really wanting in the computer

[media][/media]

You got an I7, On a laptop? How hot does that get? What year is your laptop? Isn't 512 MB of ram for a graphics card kinda small for current games.

Mid-2012. I have it on a cooling pad most of the time, but when it's on my lap and I play max settings on WoW I can feel my sperm cells slowly dieing(Shit cooks). This thing is a freaking BEAST though, I produce my own tunes and I can go on for days with programs w/ 0 lag. As for graphics, it can plow through anything.

Edited by Tribe Called Bass

sounds good bud but the radeon 7970not that great of a card realy not I get these pc maximum mag every month and they do testing id really go with NVidia you can nvr go wrong with them this is what I have is a amd phenom II x4 965 3.4ghz ocd to 4ghz 16gigs ddr3 1866 coursair vengeance ram water cooling asus sabourtooth motherboard and ocz 850w psu and 2x radeon sapphire 7790s in crossfire and 74gig ssd and a regular 500gig hdd every part was bought on amazon brand new and O I have an old big green alienware case

Please elaborate on how the 7970 isn't a great card.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

this^^ hes probb slacking on the power supply to even support the card.

The 7970 is supposed to be one of the better cards. Based on reviews and benchmarks I'm interested as well. But Hes right about SLI and Crossfire beating out a single graphics card. More is better.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

The 7970 is supposed to be one of the better cards. Based on reviews and benchmarks I'm interested as well. But Hes right about SLI and Crossfire beating out a single graphics card. More is better.

Yes SLI and Crossfire are great, but I would personally always go with a higher powered single GPU. Just because in a significant amount of games those two technologies are a very low scaling or even worse.

With a single high end GPU you get all the benefits of one card, and always have the option to go to 2+.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.