Second Skin Audio

Need help choosing a 10

I wanna do a single 10 t line enclosure. What are some awesome 10s that can handle more than 1200w rms that are under or around 300 dollars. I know fi q and fi bl. Are those my best bet?? Or is there other good woofers out there. I want good sound quality and good response.

since in a tline xmax is your limitation maybe look into the new sundown x10 or zv410

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Soundqubed hdc3 10 is rated at 1k but will Handel more

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

You don't need a thousand watt woofer in a transmission line. And as has been mentioned, a thousand watt woofer won't handle a thousand watts in a t-line. There's little of any acoustical suspension in a transmission line so you have to think of the driver as if it were in free air.

But the nice thing about the t-line is that you don't need stupid power to make stupid bass. You need clean power, a solid woofer, a well built/well tuned cabinet... and the bass will arrive.

You'll find low notes that you've never heard before.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived