not to mention drywall fragments and dust would be still in the air. let alone the gun goes off yet nothing is heard in the background falling or breaking. and in a closed room like that he would be stunned from the concussion and sound to the point he would not have been able to continue like that unphased.

lol you won't get a concussion from shooting a gun like that indoors.

yeah, I am sure dud actually fired that thing in his house. Fuck, I've had my head above a mortor tube once and it rang my bell but didn't fuck me up...

I felt 100x smarter after watching that idiot try and speak.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

You guys are funny.

I never said he got a concussion. I said he felt the effects of the concussionn of the shotgun blast.

Concussion has more than one definition, the definition in the context I'm using it in is a violent shock, not the medical condition.

With that said, the video is fake.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Its not that it is fake, everything is real about it except for the shell is a blank as most people who have a gun dont have blanks but yet you still can buy them

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

That is definitely a fake video for sure... He is also a retarded individual...

The only interesting thing i noticed is if he had the trigger pressed how did the gun go off just from racking the round in the chamber? I thought rounds ignited from pressi g the trigger abd the pin smacking the primer??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

you can slamfire it which is what he was trying to show.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Trigger mechanisms in older shotguns allow the hammer to not reset when being cycled and allow the hammer to follow the bolt down causing a slam fire as mentioned. These ithicas and the older model 12's are know for this thus making them collectibles. For safety reasons the trigger groups were reworked to reset and stay back until the next pull of the trigger. They work similar to the way ar15 trigger groups reset

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

• 2 weeks later...

Trigger mechanisms in older shotguns allow the hammer to not reset when being cycled and allow the hammer to follow the bolt down causing a slam fire as mentioned. These ithicas and the older model 12's are know for this thus making them collectibles. For safety reasons the trigger groups were reworked to reset and stay back until the next pull of the trigger. They work similar to the way ar15 trigger groups reset

exactly! i have a couple ithacas for just that purpose!

Archived