Spl testing at lower volumes?

my mate has run a tarramps 20k off a 2150.. car i getting now has done 159 on around 12k in ss 1-2..

got plenty work to do, lots bracing and smoothing of the box try get to 160 in max and ill be happy

What are people clamping off of one batt like that?

And I guess you would be happy. That'd be a world record. Lol.

That's insane. I assume you mean odysese or w.e 2150s..

I know of someone with two of them in a street class pulling like 800+amps with an eBay alt..and then going and doing 3 full tilt runs for bass boxing with like a few min charge in between. Dropping into like low 10v or something crazy. Those batts are retarded sweet expensive but awesome. I've never heard of 1 batt on a 20 k though..wow

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

i do my testing exactly like you are asking, first of all, ALWAYS the hood open, then, burp at full tilt to see what my score is, then set the volume so i score no less than 3 dbs lower than the full tilt burp, and from there i start to move everything with that "low" volume, and at the end of all the testing, full tilt burping again.

Always work great for me, actually did it today on a friend´s car, first full tilt burp was 147.1 , started testing at 144.5 dbs , 30 minutes later, i burped at fullt tilt a 149 flat :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived