Splmax Cup Two Man Team Discussion

Sonic FX

Shit son, I ain't tearing into my F1 status system so u can have you little deck ;)

It's a complete system, play it like one.

pfffft i can bybass that stuff in 5 mins the 4 runs fromt he deck str8 to the amps power constant ground remote and long rca's is all i need i play it from da back!!!!

my lil deck will take controll of her im telling you

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

have you guys looked at my calendar today? I think I put another 5 shows on there.. and more to come tomorrow.. the show on April 27 will be the kickoff for SPLMax Cup Series.. and now we are going to have AZ as another region for SPLMax Cup.so there will be 20 shows for the SPLMax Cup within 15 hours of driving... one way.. lol we are atleast going to have a chance if you miss a show to drive to LA or AZ to grab a final show if needed

later

Doug

damn its coming fast gotta get ready!!!!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

pfffft i can bybass that stuff in 5 mins the 4 runs fromt he deck str8 to the amps power constant ground remote and long rca's is all i need i play it from da back!!!!

my lil deck will take controll of her im telling you

Sorry bro, it ain't some SPL beater that your use to ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

oh ya!!! I BET YOU I CAN!!!!!!!!

:lol:

beaters huh just you wait g 14 all i gotta say and it done got more crazy than i thought

wow i wonder what he calls gregs crx. i thought mine was bad

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

oh ya!!! I BET YOU I CAN!!!!!!!!

:lol:

beaters huh just you wait g 14 all i gotta say and it done got more crazy than i thought

Thats uh G14 classified information. Must have your TBM pass to access information.

KINGSUV TBM pass pending Access currently denied.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Thats uh G14 classified information. Must have your TBM pass to access information.

KINGSUV TBM pass pending Access currently denied.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

ouch. well good luck to both of you. keep in mind i also still have a suv begging for a system. nah im just bsin i hate driving around weighed down with that big ass box batteries ect.

hope your ready bill. thats all i gotta say

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

ouch. well good luck to both of you. keep in mind i also still have a suv begging for a system. nah im just bsin i hate driving around weighed down with that big ass box batteries ect.

hope your ready bill. thats all i gotta say

It's pretty easy to beat a truck that doesn't have a system in it. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i buy own my gear.. and run it too :) fuck.. i not completely helpless :) hahahah.. i am gettin shit ready for visailia... and then doug is talkin about more shows up here comming up soon.. that are local for me... so.. if i can get out before one show, i will... just what it is looking like..

having subs is all fine and dandy.. but hopes and dreams dont get far when trying to make them move.. and get loud :)

when will you every go to a show when ive never seen you at all

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Archived