And people can contest and make you pull your shit. Not trying to be a dick about it just helping you cover your ass.

But if you can get away with it more power to you.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

And people can contest and make you pull your shit. Not trying to be a dick about it just helping you cover your ass.

But if you can get away with it more power to you.

Thanks bro I will probably wait until I wall way down the road from now.

PL never drys? Really? You must have gotten a bad tube the cause mine always drys..

Your headliner should go back in as theres usually a little gap, hard to say though without seeing it myself.

What you do is, cut the hardboard/birtch ply to the shape you need, Glue the fuck out of it ( make sure roof is oil/grease free Even scuff it if you can) the put the board up, use a 2x4 amd a jack to keep presure on it till it drys. Ive also used a piece of 1/2" MDF between the 2x4 amd hardboard to evenly distribute pressure, But your roof has a slight curve to it so it will form to the shape one way or another

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

PL never drys? Really? You must have gotten a bad tube the cause mine always drys..

Your headliner should go back in as theres usually a little gap, hard to say though without seeing it myself.

What you do is, cut the hardboard/birtch ply to the shape you need, Glue the fuck out of it ( make sure roof is oil/grease free Even scuff it if you can) the put the board up, use a 2x4 amd a jack to keep presure on it till it drys. Ive also used a piece of 1/2" MDF between the 2x4 amd hardboard to evenly distribute pressure, But your roof has a slight curve to it so it will form to the shape one way or another

This makes since. I am just worried about what the nspl organization will think of it. Also when I was removing it I noticed how close the headliner was to the metal there wasn't much of a gap. I'll be taking some more time tomorrow to look at it but if I can get this to work I can use all the deadener on the rest of the car. Also would you recommend this for a no wall vehicle? Well at least for now

I would, it will make your roof solid, And if/when you wall it youve already got the roof started.. Not many people know but a normal wood screw will bite into your sheet metal in car. So you can use your roof bows to hold wood ;) The whole shell of my wall is literally screwed/glued to my truck

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

20130708_175256.jpg20130708_175251.jpg

Kinda sketchy and its not even pressure but it may work

put some weight on the outside if you can or even 2 jacks

Im going to go check on it now and try and find something heavy that wont damage the roof. I don't have another jack that I know of.

Edit: Its dry when i touched it. Should i take down the jack and moved it to one of the sides?

I had 3 jacks and let them sit overnight

I think on the pl premium tube it says 24 hour pressure

I need to look for some more 2x4s i dont know if we have any more around the house. I have some mdf but it would snap like a twig probably

Archived