Good 1 inch tweeters

Beanz

So I'm trying to see what would be a good 1 inch tweeter.. Don't really want to spend a shit load but something around 50-100 bucks for both would be nice.. Any ideas?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I bought 4 of these recently and they sound pretty good so far. 4 of them together on the 3rd channel of my C1100.4 all wired to a final load of 4ohms where the amp's rated for 175 watts. I like them and they seem to handle it pretty well. I have them crossed over at 5k with the amp setting, no inline crossovers. I'm still a noob at this but I think it sounds pretty good so far. Also just noticed they're only 10 a piece now too, they were 16 a piece when I bought them a month or so ago I believe

Came across these too on my search but ended up not going with them.

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

PM Bump4Life, he has some really really nice DD tweets that sound amazing. 60 for a pair, 100 for 4!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

I have been checking out the new nendo's domes can you be the guinea pig? Haha

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Having trouble posting a link one sec

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=264-1034

I'm running those^^ and I love them. They sound great, get loud enough to keep up with my mids, and their not harsh at all.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

How much power are you running to those vifa tweets?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I'd guess between 60-90 watts. They each have a channel on a crescendo c1100.4, the gain on those two channels are at about half what the mids are set to (mids channels set with a o-scope)

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Cool cause right now I have a Mb quart 80.4 so it should make them sound good. Might have to order those that you posted when I get paid

i recomend Vifa 1" tweeters from parts express there 4 ohm tweeters. rated at 80w rms each and you can choose from silk dome, titanium dome, or anodized aluminum dome all under 40 dollars each. and then get an in line passive high pass filter from parts express as well great affordable and sound wonderful

• 4 months later...

Archived