my random thought of the day - 7/8/2013

It makes me sick the lengths some of you guys take to try an sound intelligent .lots of egos being stroked here lol

For the one person who always acts as if he's really trying to be self righteous you're the only person to come in here and talk shit. Just delete your comment and get out, it's obvious thinking is hard for you

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It would be pointless to post a meaningful or truthful comment as I see it because it would be ridiculed to death by a small group of dicks. My intentions are not to start ''shit'' but simply shine a spot light so to speak.

You don't want to start shit but refuse to respond properly to the question and instead assume everyone is trying to sound smart for our egos? Please explain how it would be pointless to say something so void of logic then back it up with meaningful or truthful comments.

Ah, that must mean everything you type must be meaningless and lies. Good to know

You don't want to start shit but refuse to respond properly to the question and instead assume everyone is trying to sound smart for our egos? Please explain how it would be pointless to say something so void of logic then back it up with meaningful or truthful comments.

Ah, that must mean everything you type must be meaningless and lies. Good to know

ok

Why'd the chicken cross the road?

So Hugh wouldn't fuck it

Archived