Got some bad news today.

My condolences man.

Lost my dad on my birthday a few months back, pulmonary fibrosis got him

Today my mom and I got some bad news that I posted about.

I could really relate to the post you made about being tired of seeing them suffer and just praying for peace, and an end to the suffering by any means possible, even if it means them passing.

I wish I could pitch in, I really do. Financially, my moms situation was similar to your dads. When my dad passed away she lost his retirement and her social security and was left with only his. Two parents passing away in one year with no life insurance will be no easy task to manage.

You will find peace man, just take it one day at a time.

prayers to you and your family,sorry for your loss. I don't make much but I'll try to pitch in if I can. Sorry for your loss but keep your head up. From what I've seen on here the last few months the SMD forum family stands behind one another so you're not alone..

I know the Internet is probably the farthest thing from your mind right now, but I just wanted to check in with you and to let you know we are still thinking of you.

Peace an blessings my brother... Sorry for ur loss

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived