I'm kinda pissed, they told me to use Franklin to get a getaway vehicle so I'm like I barely have any money with him but to be prepared I'ma spend $4k on bulletproof tires...what a fucking waste, you get in the fucking car and drive 4 secs with no cops before the mission ends plus I fucking parked it under the pier like an idiot trying to park it near the H symbol thinking that's where it would be best at not even realizing the H was Trevor's safe house where you start the mission. They could have given some better tips, like "park it somewhere hidden in the South East area of the map", had to make the drive in the garbage truck twice b/c when it said to get rid of it my dumbass thinks I could just roll it into the ocean but nooooooooooooo it was disposed in public yet me blowing it up under the pier was perfectly fine LMFAOOOOOOO. Great game but it does have "directionality" flaws IMO

One semi-good thing though is with Franklin I helped out that kid who got his bike stolen a few times....he emails me and says he actually owns an organic pet food store or something and sent me $100k in stock for it....I need money fast for Franklin, I only have like $9k.....on that note I did customize a Challenger for Trevor, its beasty. The Challenger is quick but the Charger for Franklin handles a bit better and sounds throatier, the Mustang in this game I drove once stock since it seems like its rare but that shit was garbage IMO

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

yeah man those getaway cars are bullshit

i did the same, used a nice fast car, with a little mod done to it. drove it 5mins then i lost it after the cut scene. fail lol

im going to start investing I think

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

you should be able to invest on the app

that shit would be handy!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

If the app ever came to Android SMH....I heard its not even functioning properly on iOS anyways. I wonder if I should be a douche and do these before they patch them...if they even do patch them

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Heard about that....

Fuckin a I'm pissed, I customized a fucking Challenger for Trevor, parked it under the car port near the beach and its fucking gone now. WOW

Now same shit happened with Franklin, I had a car I stole in his garage and now it gone SMH

2015 Mazda 6

Archived