Changing the reticle made a huge difference. So glad I found it early on

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I barely found out about it 2 days ago watching a YouTube video and noticed his reticle was like that, just changed mine yesterday though.

One attachment I find weird is the Scope, I have it on the Assault SMG (which is the free SMG) but literally doesn't seem like it does anything. Maybe it increases the accuracy or something?

ALSO, according to comments if you use the 4 car garages (free with Social Club link, if not you have to pay) your upgraded car is fine. Will have to test this today....but until then don't use your personal garage for modified cars or I think even purchased cars, some ppl are even saying they ordered a car and it said it was delivered but its not in the garage. I'd be pissed if I lost $250k+

This past weekend in GTA V, my buddy Franklin finally made some real money on a heist. The guy loves to drive, so I decided to buy him a nice new sports car. But when he got back to his house and checked the garage, the car was nowhere to be found. Had master car-thief Franklin himself been the victim of car theft?

Not exactly. As it turns out, he (and I) had been the victims of a pesky GTA V bug. According to Rockstar support, players should avoid using the game’s garages as they look into fixing a bug that causes cars and car-upgrades to mysteriously vanish.
From Rockstar:
We have received some reports about problems with cars and garages, particularly after upgrading and then completing a mission, and are looking into this now. Unfortunately, we do not currently have a workaround to recover a car if it is missing. If you would like to receive an automatic email notification as soon as there is more information, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page.
They’ve added an update today explaining some possible causes:
This issue may occur if you drive another character’s personal vehicle. We are looking into a fix to prevent this from occurring in the future. If you would like to receive an automatic email notification when the fix is live, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page. In the meantime, please try to avoid parking a car in a garage, driving one already in a garage, or getting in a default vehicle, when playing as a character other than the one with your upgrades.
For my part, I encountered the bug after ordering a $US250,000 sports car off of the in-game internet while I had another, less expensive car stored in my garage. (Yeah, I know: Why buy a car when they’re so easy to steal? I was hoping that I could get Franklin something zippier than his default car, to customise and keep.) After being informed that the car had been delivered, I came home to find that same sedan stored there, but no sports car. I got rid of the first car, but a sweet sports car failed to materialise in its place. I checked the in-game police impound: Nope.
Where is Franklin’s sports car? It’s out there, somewhere. For now, I’ll hold off on ordering another one (or getting too deep into car customisation) until Rockstar gets their garages in order.

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/09/rockstar-warns-gta-v-players-to-avoid-using-garages-until-bug-is-fixed/

Just found out too, when you go to the parking garages it gives the "special car press" notification, I haven't tested it but that's apparently how you get the Social Club free car. Also why in certain barbershops you get free haircuts and like I said above you get the free Assault SMG.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

How do you even buy cars?

LMFAO I just did a mission in Tracey's car, went back home, she got out then as soon as I got out all of sudden the car jerked back and Jimmy popped out of the driver seat with me and was like "yeah I survived the streets" or some stupid shit

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Got bored last night and wanted to see how far you could fly out to sea. Went way past the map edge, maybe a maps length over. Out of nowhere the jet engine lost power and went down. Ejected and pulled my chute and half way down my chute cut off and I smacked the water at full speed. Time to do it in a boat.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived