Need some personal advice, guys.

just talked to insurance and since we are on the same bundled plan we would each have to pay a deductible, if it was anyone else I wouldn't have to. so that's that. only one option left.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Go to autozone, get the damn color match paint, buff out the red, paint what's not there call it a day, and go to therapy with your dad. YOu obviously need it!

ever been around a narcissist? lol therapy doesn't do shit to them.

I'll look up some videos on fixing paint. any first hand advice for me?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

SMH!

Ok so to clarify what you said earlier, you didn't have to pay a deductible before when you were hit cause they other insurance picked it up. They don't all do it, but some do. Especially when it's their clients fault.

In this case you have the same insurance company. Figured that was common sense, guess not.

Why would you even call insurance on this type of thing? It's sooooo small and minor. I don't get it.

Go to autozone, get the damn color match paint, buff out the red, paint what's not there call it a day, and go to therapy with your dad. YOu obviously need it!

ever been around a narcissist? lol therapy doesn't do shit to them.

I'll look up some videos on fixing paint. any first hand advice for me?

No I haven't. Do you know first hand that it doesn't do shit to them?

Never had to do it myself. But I'd be looking at videos too. Where I'd start anyway. IF it's too difficult, there's always plasti dip! LOL

I would let your dad off the hook on this. It would be dumb to involve insurance company's over a slight tap an scratch. I would get factory matched touch up paint and repair it my self bro. Remember you probly will need your dads help one day and if I was your dad I would laugh an remind you of this and how you acted over a slight bump

Man, I don't know why you would call your insurance company over this. If you didn't want to screw your dad over, you could have just told your insurance company it was in a parking lot when this happened and who-ever did it didn't leave a note for you. The damage is so minor you would probablu pay more for your deductable than you would to just fix it yourself.

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen

Alpine ICS-X7HD

DC Audio 5K

SSA 15" XCON

Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS

Incriminator Audio IA6.4

XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin

And honestly you have some balls to even expect the man who bought you the car to pay for a slight fender bender . I hate to say this and I don't mean this to make anyone mad but your acting like a titty baby. You sound like a spoiled brat the way you acted over that. If I was your dad I would fix your car and kick your ass out of my house. And dare you to ask for any thing eles again. It's called tough love broham

Archived