Need some personal advice, guys.

its over

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

If you still live at home STFU

What he did for your sister is irrelevant to what he did for you, so don't even try and bring it up.

Dad, you gonna pay for this?

No

Insurance called

End of thread

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Its your dad dude and he bought you the car... I mean it sucks but maybe you could ask him to help you fix it if it isn't that bad?

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Exactly what the previous post saids if he doesnt wanna fix it call insurance.. if he doesnt want insurance called he should fix it

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Sorry I don't agree, to me you cut your family slack. Its your dad dude and he bought you the car... I mean it sucks but maybe you could ask him to help you fix it if it isn't that bad?

Cut your family slack? You mean like dad saying he was gonna do "nothing, it aint that bad"

Piss or get off the pot. Either your gonna call or not plain and simple.

Now we gotta play dr. phil and psycho analyze how each choice will effect the family, pass.............

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

Get over it. No reason to ruin a father and son relationship. If its just some paint save up some money and pay the couple hundred to get it fixed. He is your father not a stranger.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

That's why I edited my post it wasn't directed toward your comment, yours came in while I was still typing. It isn't right for his dad to have that attitude but I am sure his dad feels entitled somewhat for paying for the car.

Sorry I don't agree, to me you cut your family slack. Its your dad dude and he bought you the car... I mean it sucks but maybe you could ask him to help you fix it if it isn't that bad?

Cut your family slack? You mean like dad saying he was gonna do "nothing, it aint that bad"

Piss or get off the pot. Either your gonna call or not plain and simple.

Now we gotta play dr. phil and psycho analyze how each choice will effect the family, pass.............

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

If you still live at home STFU

Bull fucking shit!

If OP pays all the costs to keep the vehicle insured, registered and maintained, it is irrelevant whether he lives there or not.

OP, you pay insurance every month for a reason, use it.

LOL, the reason why I said that was if this had been anyone else this thread wouldn't have even been created. Insurance would have been called. So since he's living at home "under the wings" of dad and mom (if that applies) now all these what ifs come up... sorry

My warped perception is if your haven't got the nads to get out of the house by 26 you don't have the nads to speak up to mom or dad when they are wrong so you might as well just STFU. Liek I said my warped perception and probably the furthest thing from his situation, who knows.

But let me tell you something, if my dad had done this to the car he gave me he would have told me ASAP and had me take care of it. he taught me RESPECT for other people's things regardless of how they acquired them. If you fuck someones shit up you tell them and make it right, period.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

Archived