baron_of_bass Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 Happened to me, but with a twist. My friend wanted to jail break her phone and she paid some guy to do it at the mall (that's where they decided to meet) long story short dude takes off with her phone. She called me, and I called his number (dumb ass had an add on CL) got his home address and I went to his house with her brothers. I called the cops and shit got out of control, but we got her phone back. Team Bass-Hz
DubNDodge Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 Funny thing is the cops might actually give a shit if violence is going to be involved. Tell them " I found the guy who stole my phone. Here is the address, and I will be going there in 10 minutes to beat the living hell outta him." I would wonder if they actually show up. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
mrd6 Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 ^This. But be careful, you'll get in alot more trouble for beating his ass then he will for taking the phone My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
knowledge Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 SMH. ive done many transactions through CL ive even had transaction with people several state away from me with no issue. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.