Toofast4u Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 It amazes me how stupid some people are .... That being said, I have a friend who was selling an iPhone 5 32GB for AT&T on Craigslist. He met some dude up at a Cici's. The guy he was selling the phone to asked him if he could hold it and check the ESN. As soon as he gave it to him the dude took off. He chased him into some VERY shady apartments and ended up losing him. Here's the kicker. The fucking idiot used his real number to contact him. The police give 2 shits, no surprise there. Regardless of the outcome shit just happens sometimes. There's fucked up people in this world. I'm sincerely hoping I can trace that number and get something out of it.
LT.Smoke Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 Damn that shit sucks bro... Hopefully you guys can get some answers or find that fool Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 That sucks !! Hope u find that fuker !! Shit is cray, I literally had have over 200 transactions through craiglist with zero problems. People are fkn stupid Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Skullz Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 Track that phone down and give that worthless piece of shit what he deserves. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
big dee Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 Man that sucks bad. But I bet when dude took off with your phone the look on your face was priceless tho lol. Lesson learned I hope. And I do hope you can find an have that dick arrested . Correction * your friends phone lol
PaulPumpsBass Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 Well... he should find the guy, and at least make him pay somehow. Example is the video below... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=171974646317612 1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space) 2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row) 1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them) 1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do) Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.
SLAYER1805 Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 Well... he should find the guy, and at least make him pay somehow. Example is the video below... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=171974646317612 Lesson learned, don't steal Waka Flocka's phone
Chris Hammer Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 Reverse lookup his phone number, at least you get his billing address...probably the shit heads mom. Go there and handle business. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 Did he have one of the apps to find his phone. Great thing about my w8 phone it comes with it, i just go on microsoft and it shows me on a map, I can call it, ring it, erase, disable it. but seeing a real time location is great. I have used it several times when I lef tit at my gf house. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
lifted_silverado Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 That sucks ass. I never go on a craigslist transaction without bringing at least one friend to help in any scenario like this and I never show the goods without seeing the cash Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.