I have a friend with a wideboy crx. The front bumper, fenders, doors, and quarter panel are all about 4" wider on each side of the car. looks cool. He didn't do it, so no idea where to get it from.

I know what kit you are talkin about. Your talkin about the Black Widow Kit from Ground Designs the originators of the "Black Widow" kit made for mostly all cars. Or unless he had a custom kit made for him.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

• 2 weeks later...

lol ya im on page 3 and im really liking it... damn i wish i knew how to glass... although to be honest when i was looking at fender flares i wanted sheet metal over getting fiberglass (it was more expensive too but i didnt care)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

quick question that maybe ground pouder may be able to answer... on page 3 post 21 when he uses expanding foam do you think he put it throughout or just on the edges... im thinking throught to offer support on the whole piece but im not sure how that could be done easily. http://www.fiberglassforums.com/showthread...hp?t=920&page=3

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ya thats what i was thinking once i read later on that he had to change one side bc of wrong measurements