Jump to content

Do you guys believe in ghosts?


Recommended Posts

Posted

You should definitely bring a recorder to work and do an EVP session, that would be pretty sick, afterward you could post it here and let us hear it. I'm seriously considering taking a trip over to Kentucky to do a ghost tour at Waverly Hills Sanatorium its supposedly one of the scariest places on earth.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Posted

a couple times they fucked with me so bad i had to call over the radio to come pick me up. lol. felt like a pussy, but the guys who came to pick me up know the deals.

no, they where just trying to not hurt your feel goods and acted like they knew what you were talking about. then went out for drinks and talked about it.

lol these are my close coworkers, we alternate driving and working on piers. out of my 80 coworkers, pretty much all of them believe and had experiences. nice try buddy.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

Posted

Just be prepared for anything, If he wants to be known he will make himself known, He can say anything, If it sounds threatening apologize for disturbing him, It does not sound like hes out to hurt anyone he just seems curious. The thing you dont want is to provoke a ghost, things can and will happen. I have experiences when I felt all brave and not scared and such, probably one of the worst decisions of my life. Having to go back to where you were to get rid of something is not fun, its down right scary. Never know what else is there thats there but etheral.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Posted

I've dealt with things I can't explain since I was 15 when we remodeled the rear half of the house I grew up in. I swear seems like everywhere I live I notice something odd. Like when I moved into my apartment I thought everything was normal for like 2 weeks. One night I'm down stairs with my laptop and I hear what sounds like a bed squeaking. First I think I think it's my neighbor, but I looked outside to see if her car was there. Nope, no one else lives in that apartment next door and I've got an end unit, and the sound is coming from directly above me. Another time while up stairs sitting at my desk I hear a woman's voice say "hi" clear as day. I'm the only one here....no roommates, gf, wife....nottin....not even a tv was on. and I was away from any windows, which were all shut. I have also seen things that no one else has seen.

Posted

The house I live in now is haunted. I just got married a few months ago an I had told my wife this when she moved in . But she didn't believe lol. Now she does tho. Couple things happen to her around the house unpacking that changed her thoughts lol. My house makes noises that sound like doors opening and closing and faint voices behind your back like another persons not far away talking. Most of the things kinda are mostly in the kitchen an master bedroom. But it follows where ever you go in the house. My house is big an spread out . Living here alone for the last year was tough . The kids have even took notice to the things going on . But we don't say it's ghost around them. We just make excuses to keep then from being afraid . But the more that happens the harder that gets. I grew up in a old boarding style home from the 1800s so I'm I guess use to these things but my family is having a time dealing with it . My wife wants to have our house blessed by a priest to see if it helps. I have doubts that's going to work. IMO it could make it worse an now I think it's no big deal an no need in aggravating anything if you know what I mean.

Posted

I've dealt with things I can't explain since I was 15 when we remodeled the rear half of the house I grew up in. I swear seems like everywhere I live I notice something odd. Like when I moved into my apartment I thought everything was normal for like 2 weeks. One night I'm down stairs with my laptop and I hear what sounds like a bed squeaking. First I think I think it's my neighbor, but I looked outside to see if her car was there. Nope, no one else lives in that apartment next door and I've got an end unit, and the sound is coming from directly above me. Another time while up stairs sitting at my desk I hear a woman's voice say "hi" clear as day. I'm the only one here....no roommates, gf, wife....nottin....not even a tv was on. and I was away from any windows, which were all shut. I have also seen things that no one else has seen.

the ghost followed you from your childhood home I bet.
Posted

In the old plantation style homes in the south alot of black magic and voodoo or witchcraft was practiced in them or on the grounds near by. There's thousands of haunted places in Louisiana . And you don't have to look hard to run across them. Lots of them are not made known to the public. Lots of evil lurking in the dirty south

Posted

I've dealt with things I can't explain since I was 15 when we remodeled the rear half of the house I grew up in. I swear seems like everywhere I live I notice something odd. Like when I moved into my apartment I thought everything was normal for like 2 weeks. One night I'm down stairs with my laptop and I hear what sounds like a bed squeaking. First I think I think it's my neighbor, but I looked outside to see if her car was there. Nope, no one else lives in that apartment next door and I've got an end unit, and the sound is coming from directly above me. Another time while up stairs sitting at my desk I hear a woman's voice say "hi" clear as day. I'm the only one here....no roommates, gf, wife....nottin....not even a tv was on. and I was away from any windows, which were all shut. I have also seen things that no one else has seen.

the ghost followed you from your childhood home I bet.

You might be right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 372 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...