SMD Minecraft Screenshots Thread

Any one have an extra minecraft account I can use. I swear on my moms , dads , and well yeah the I won't change anything with the user name or password or email or however it goes. That's a lot of "ors". Haha. But if no one trusts me like that its okay, understandable. Ill even give you my phone # so you can text me to check up

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Cool, thanks, Also, it may just be me but i notice some random lag like every 10 seconds or so it will lag for about 1 sec. Not sure if it's me or you because my connection is 5 bars, so it seems it may be me.

i was in there today and it was perfect, maybe like 1/8 lag on the block breaking every once in a while but not choppiness and it didnt deter me at all.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Cool, thanks, Also, it may just be me but i notice some random lag like every 10 seconds or so it will lag for about 1 sec. Not sure if it's me or you because my connection is 5 bars, so it seems it may be me.

i was in there today and it was perfect, maybe like 1/8 lag on the block breaking every once in a while but not choppiness and it didnt deter me at all.

Seems much better now, i think i have a app eating things, maybe steam or drop box. Killed those and the lag is gone.

God fucking damn it.

Whoever TNTd everything, you're fucking scum.

And old friend of mine said he "accidentally" did it. Fucking asshole. I've IP banned him, and now I will be whitelisting the server. You need to provide me with your username.

I'll also be adding LogBlock now.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived