Glock springfield xd or smith and wesson m&p. 1911s are nice but I don't think id want to get tangled up with one as my first. Caliber makes a difderence too. A 1911 and not a 45? Thats an injustice

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Its gonna depend on your application... What do you want it for ??

Range and carry. I would love to get a kimber but I think its too expensive for a first pistol as well. I'm leaning towards the glock 17/19 right now.

Well I have both 1911 and glocks and both are phenomenal weapons... For doing lots of shooting I will suggest the glock 9mm because of cost of ammunition but if you dont mind the cost 45acp is a great round as well

1911's are surprisingly smooth shooters too.

Range and carry. I would love to get a kimber but I think its too expensive for a first pistol as well. I'm leaning towards the glock 17/19 right now.
Well I have both 1911 and glocks and both are phenomenal weapons... For doing lots of shooting I will suggest the glock 9mm because of cost of ammunition but if you dont mind the cost 45acp is a great round as well

Yes they are... My glock 23 recoils harder than my 1911 but 40 cal is a snappy round

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yes they are... My glock 23 recoils harder than my 1911 but 40 cal is a snappy round

same here. My Kimber is WAY smoother to shoot than my Sig P250 in .40. I am about to get a .45 conversion for it for that reason.

A good budget 1911 is the Rock Island Armory, 45acp is a kinda expensive round to shoot, but it's all the knockdown power you'll ever need. The glock 17 is a nice start for the tactical pistol, can't go wrong with the XD series either.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a nice pistol. I shot a Springfield XD 9mm yesterday at the range. I like the gun alot, but I still would like to get some range time with a few glocks though.. I shot a buddys Glock 22 a few months prior..

New build coming soon..

I just picked up a Springfield xd 40 for my first handgun.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Archived