George Zimmerman - Not Guilty

he had 2 cuts on the back of his head

one was 3cm and the other was .5cm

He required ZERO medical attention that night

You literally can't be that ignorantly biased...

You showed only pictures of the front attempting to dispel damage to the back of his head, you're advised of said damage and you then say well they happened just didn't need medical attention.

Here's what we know. We don't know shit. We also know that nothing can fairly prove beyond a shadow of doubt his guilt. Everyone is assuming based off the little information we have but that is all it is, assumptions.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i don't care how many times if someone pounded my head once on the ground i would do everything in my power to stop it from continuing

he might have he might not have no body knows but them but there still was no evidence to convict him so people need to live with it you cant condemn a man without any proof

this could have been avoided by the 2 parties, both are guilty in my books

TM had the chance to run home yet he rather tell his girl about kicking a white cracker ass.. they want to take Zimmerman to court for civil rights when it was the black kid who attacked the other guy for being a weird cracker. Who is violating civil rights here?

not trying to offend anyone but have to post what was said in court and not by the media

Haven't posted here in a while, but I had to chime in.

I've been following this case from day 1, and I was pro Zimmerman until all the evidence was put forth. Here's my take on it.

Zimmerman probably felt he had a good reason to follow Martin, and Martin had a good reason to believe he needed to defend himself. Neither one of them knew the other by sight or reputation. From their subjective perspectives, they were both strange people acting strangely.
Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch, cruising the neighborhood after a series of break-ins. He sees someone he hasn't seen around before, walking around surprisingly casually in the rain after dusk. From his perspective, he had ever reason to be suspicious.
Martin was simply a kid visiting family who lived in the neighborhood. He was just out walking home after picking up some watermelon arizona and skittles from the store, talking to his girlfriend on the cell the whole while, until he notices someone slowly...slowly following behind him in his car. He has just as many reasons to be suspicious as Zimmerman. Remember what our parents told us about strangers?
It's a weird situation for both of them. One based entirely on misunderstandings and nearly pointless suspicions, and one that ended up being handled in the worst possible ways.
When Trayvon noticed he was being followed, he did everything in his power to get away from Zimmerman. If you listened to the 911 tape, Zimmerman tells the operator twice that Trayvon was running away. He also says "these assholes always get away". He already profiled Trayvon as a criminal...knowing zero about the kid.
He then went on to say "I left to my car and he looked for me"
How does a kid go from running away from you...to then out of nowhere looking for you? It doesn't make any sense. It goes against everything Trayvon did minutes prior to the fight.
Given that Zimmerman is the only witness to what occurred at the end of the phone calls, one either has to put stock in his shifting-with-the-wind account or one has to be skeptical (within a range of views). Any assertion about who initiated hostilities is simply unsupportable, because quite frankly, the only first-hand witness is untrustworthy.
This is how Zimmerman looked after the fight
Zimmerman_nose_AP.jpg
This is how he looked cleaned up at the police station 30-45 minutes after the fight
gz-police-station.jpg
Does this look like a man that had his head bashed in to the concrete over 25 times?
None of us know exactly what happened that night. All we have is Zimmerman's side, and a bunch of conflicting eyewitness accounts that could easily point to either scenario depending on how you look at them.
The biggest problem I have is there are some people think Zimmerman did everything right and not a thing wrong. His behavior that night was far from normal.
Bad judgement on both sides lead to the death of 1.
What i "think" happened? I believe Zimmerman had brandished or drawn before the fight began; Zimmerman's own story claims that Martin was going for his gun. If it were concealed, Martin couldn't have known about it. (Unless we add "frisking" to the list of things he was doing delivering two dozen punches, smothering with both hands, and repeatedly bashing him into sidewalk - all while delivering a sinister monologue. It's obvious why he was was afraid for his life, he was being assaulted by The Flash.)
Let's suppose when the fight started Zimmerman had his gun in-hand and the fight was over that gun. This plausibly answers and explains:
- the lack of injury to everyone's hands
- why Martin had no injuries other than the fatal one
- what Zimmerman was doing for 40 seconds instead of getting out from under a smaller opponent
- Zimmerman's trouble finding his "phone"
Is it so far-fetched that he wanted to scare a "loving punk" who didn't react how he expected?
Also, you know why race was bought into this? In 2011, Zimmerman called the police a little over 80 times to report suspicious black men. At one point, he called the police to report a black boy aged 8 to 10.
Fact of the matter is, he profiled Trayvon because he was black. They got into a scuffle & Trayvon got the best of him. Had he not had the gun on him, he would've never approached him.

Wait, wasn't the main injury to the back of his head. Why didn't you also show that?

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

if you got your ass kicked and left with one bruise, you didn't get your ass kicked.

That's just being a pussy.

Why because i was raised right not to get into fights so never fought untill then because someone wanted to be a bad ass in front off his friends and yeah whatever you say im glad the amount of bruises makes for how bad you got beat up your ignorant

Archived