I want to buy an airbag kit to lower my tahoe, but there so many makers out there i want to get a good 1. i want to drop it like 2 to 3'' does anybody have a kit they using now that they like. Also my tahoe has 26'' rims so i want it to give it that mean tuck look...

old body style or new body stiyle? what size tire

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If you're just looking to lower then you dont need to use bags. You could do a simple coil, shock, and block kinda thing and probably save quite a bit of money. As for dropping on the 26s, N8 is the one to talk to about that since he has the same ride but Im pretty sure you'd seem some rubbing on a 26 295 wheel and tire.

you are going to be very hard pressed to get it lowered much on a 26 without a 25 series tire. I know I'm on a 305/35/24 and its very close. Your rolling mass is a little bigger than mine. There is no way I coiuld go lower and still get full lock to lock turning. parked is another story just dump it out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

What you mean knowledge. My trucm hasnt been lowered actually. It looks it. But as far as I know its stock height. I cant lower it and not scrub. Hell with the weight I have now I still rub slightly on some turns

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

What you mean knowledge. My trucm hasnt been lowered actually. It looks it. But as far as I know its stock height. I cant lower it and not scrub. Hell with the weight I have now I still rub slightly on some turns

i mean if u were to lower it what would u do for the back? my dad has the 07 silverado mosty the same, but he wanna lower it but there are a few options for the back what would be the most cheapest way i guess

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i mean if u were to lower it what would u do for the back? my dad has the 07 silverado mosty the same, but he wanna lower it but there are a few options for the back what would be the most cheapest way i guess

Depending on how low he wants to go the cheapest way would just be shackles. i have a 2/3 lowing kit on my 02 tahoe and all it is is the springs for the front and a shackle kit for the rear.

N8. I did rub a little bit when i got the 26s i got my fender rolled and they doing good but i wanted that nip tuck look and shops were telling me if i lower it i minus well just get bags..but all i want is like a 2'' drop so i can save money from buying bags. later i will go with skinner tires and get the 295/25/26. but for now i just want to go the right direction and lower it..

Archived