Sooo, I went to my Local Car show today, aaaannnndddd

so lets see some other cars in your class. My truck would be in the same class as yours.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I see a Chi town KOTS sticker! KOTSFTMFW!!!!

I went to KOTS for the first time this year, and it was fucking awesome! I will for sure be going back on Sept 14th.

I know the guys who built the silver SVO, and the "Hate Tank" Roadrunner. I've been racing with them for 10 years.

Really, Because I shit you not, those where my Favorite 2 cars there. That SVO was hella fast, and that Roadrunner was no chump either, it takes A LOT to move a car that big. Did you go to the KOTS event this year?

No I wasnt able to make it. My friend Jason has been doing a lot with the tuning of the SVO. My friend Aaron used to own the car then sold it to Ted who built it to what you see now. That car is ridiculous and when you saw it...it wasnt even at full power, because the track isnt prepped for the event. That Roadrunner is a mean m'fucker, and Dan, who built it, is just as mean lol! The Roadrunner is a 100% grudge racer....nobody really knows whats in it or its power. All people know is that its big, its fast, and the driver isnt afraid of the car!

I was building a car last year but sold it to save for a house.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

so lets see some other cars in your class. My truck would be in the same class as yours.

There was one, 92 or 93 Fox body, at least 3 or 4 94-99 Mustangs, and a few lifted 90's chevys, and I believe one lifted Jeep. I honestly don't know why I won, the other vehicles where clean as fuck, I could eat off of the damn engines.

i had a 99 and yet me tell u yours is clean as fuck. i thought ford stands for rust lol. any way has it had any body work or was it taken very good car of

It has had some body work done in the past, at least it had to of, due to the hook marks from being on a frame jig. but other then that I don't know, if you look at the picture of the back the paint is all blistered, the roof is pretty much the same way, but they only body rust in on the dog legs, and a little on the rockers, but the running boards cover that up well, fixing them possibly in November, if not for sure in the spring.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

I see a Chi town KOTS sticker! KOTSFTMFW!!!!

I went to KOTS for the first time this year, and it was fucking awesome! I will for sure be going back on Sept 14th.

I know the guys who built the silver SVO, and the "Hate Tank" Roadrunner. I've been racing with them for 10 years.

Really, Because I shit you not, those where my Favorite 2 cars there. That SVO was hella fast, and that Roadrunner was no chump either, it takes A LOT to move a car that big. Did you go to the KOTS event this year?

No I wasnt able to make it. My friend Jason has been doing a lot with the tuning of the SVO. My friend Aaron used to own the car then sold it to Ted who built it to what you see now. That car is ridiculous and when you saw it...it wasnt even at full power, because the track isnt prepped for the event. That Roadrunner is a mean m'fucker, and Dan, who built it, is just as mean lol! The Roadrunner is a 100% grudge racer....nobody really knows whats in it or its power. All people know is that its big, its fast, and the driver isnt afraid of the car!

I was building a car last year but sold it to save for a house.

I could tell that SVO was fast, I was hoping he would hook, so I can see a real good pass, but he was spinning at one point or another each run he got. I saw on the 1320 Video about the "Hate Tank", the guy really didn't want to say anything about the car, I was going to ask, but I never was able to find anybody to talk to when I was over at the car. But I am not really in with anybody, so I didn't talk to anybody, but still I had an absolute blast. I am currently saving for a Foxbody, or SN95 Mustang for my self. We'll see what happens there, but It will be quite a while before I can even think about touching cars like those.

I have an old shell of a 93 notchback that I am slowly piecing together. I have all the body panels and windows in boxes. We are going to be putting in an IRS out of an 04 cobra (terminator car) and the front will be all racecraft and steeda with SSBC brakes. Im trying to build a nice clean stupid fast cruiser.

I just ordered my Coyote 5.0 last week and should be ordering my Tremec 6 speed with stage 3 clutch assembly this weekend. I plan on boosting it with a Hellion single turbo. Should be roughly 650-700 hp after everything is tuned and done.

So far the we have put in an SCCA 12 Point cage, subframe connectors and started the mock up process for the rear suspension, and we finished the minitubs for me to run a 325/40/zr19 tires on some CCW 19" 3Piece wheels. Car is gonna be a driver might race it but thats still up in the air!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Congrats!

Thanks, greatly appreciated.

I have an old shell of a 93 notchback that I am slowly piecing together. I have all the body panels and windows in boxes. We are going to be putting in an IRS out of an 04 cobra (terminator car) and the front will be all racecraft and steeda with SSBC brakes. Im trying to build a nice clean stupid fast cruiser.

I just ordered my Coyote 5.0 last week and should be ordering my Tremec 6 speed with stage 3 clutch assembly this weekend. I plan on boosting it with a Hellion single turbo. Should be roughly 650-700 hp after everything is tuned and done.

So far the we have put in an SCCA 12 Point cage, subframe connectors and started the mock up process for the rear suspension, and we finished the minitubs for me to run a 325/40/zr19 tires on some CCW 19" 3Piece wheels. Car is gonna be a driver might race it but thats still up in the air!

DAMN! You got some damn good parts going into that car, That is going to be one hell of a driver when it's done.

When I sold my dually...I decided it was time to have a nice spring through fall driver. Plus the way the cage is setup I can still have the car seats for the kids so we can all enjoy.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

When I sold my dually...I decided it was time to have a nice spring through fall driver. Plus the way the cage is setup I can still have the car seats for the kids so we can all enjoy.

Mustang sounds like a mean SOB already. Keeping the back seats when you have kids is always the best. Wish my dad still had his old 71 Mach 1 or my mom had her carb'd 85 vert....

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived