Jump to content

funniest thing today...


Recommended Posts

Posted

he was getting his oil changed... reading > you ...lol

I wanna know how changing oil payed for all that equipment

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

I got my oil changed today and one of the guys was like " this guy slams! " cause I guess they hear me when I drive by and they were looking at my 15 and another guy was like you meter it? And I'm like naa I don't really care for that and he's like I'm doing a 164 with 4 kicker l7 15s on 4 jl1000.1s......... lol it was really hard to act like I believed him

Dylan got his oil changed, one of the guys (assuming an employee) said his shit slams, and another guy asked him blah blah and he does 164's

Nowhere in there did it say the other guy blowing smoke up Dylan's ass was getting his oil changed as well

Reading > than you, lol

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Posted

I got my oil changed today and one of the guys was like " this guy slams! " cause I guess they hear me when I drive by and they were looking at my 15 and another guy was like you meter it? And I'm like naa I don't really care for that and he's like I'm doing a 164 with 4 kicker l7 15s on 4 jl1000.1s......... lol it was really hard to act like I believed him

Dylan got his oil changed, one of the guys (assuming an employee) said his shit slams, and another guy asked him blah blah and he does 164's

Nowhere in there did it say the other guy blowing smoke up Dylan's ass was getting his oil changed as well

Reading > than you, lol

dayuuummmmmmmmmm

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Hey, I can take a joke or criticism as well as the next guy, but you better know what you're talking about if you're going to try to single me out

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Posted

It is funny how most of us have actually heard similar quotes by these type of guys lol

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

Quote
On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Posted

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that does 180 with stock speakers.

maybe the speakers in Chuck norris's car can ( stock of course )

(- Ford Focus Titanium LW sedan )
REBUILD IN PROGRESS STAND BY

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...