Jump to content

You know your old school ( or just old) when.........


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lot younger than some of you guys, reading through this is making me feel old though as I had a lot of them as a kid lol.

Feel old remembering gas at $0.82/gal

Chevy pickups having dual 15 gallon gas tanks with a selector switch to choose which one you wanted to use.

My bad ass f150 had duals.. Good thing sense it pulled 8 a gallon....

my f150 has dual tank love it ill be runnin on one the get low switch em hell ya full tank..

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

Or when you see the same styles come an go more than once. Like those big ass frame glasses people are wearing now! Wtf some of these jack asses are sporting those big ass dorky frames with no lenses . I was glad when those went out of style the first time!! Ok people if you must wear them please put some lenses in them lol every time I see that dumb shit I swear I want to poke em in there dam eyes . Thru there lens holes like the three stooges lmao

Posted

when you remember Power Rangers before the green ranger existed!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

lol...

Power rangers lol

I'll go further .... When you watched The Herculoids.... Gleep and Gloop were the shyt!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

I'm a youngin but I remember having to move the antenna on the TV every time you changed the channel

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

If you remember watching Tom Slick on Saturday and Sunday morning or playing Jarts in the front of the house, you are old

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

Remember the cd walkmans that would skip when you walked with them? It was a nightmare on the bus LOL.

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 410 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...