Lbox88 Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 If you remember watching Tom Slick on Saturday and Sunday morning or playing Jarts in the front of the house, you are old When they actually had metal tips too, not the shitty plastic tips or the dumb looking nerf football style ones. UBL | Build Log
ROLEXrifleman Posted July 19, 2013 Author Report Posted July 19, 2013 Ya, I'm talking about the original ones that looked like something the Romans would throw at you from a moving chariot. I actually think i saw a Jart on game of Thrones last season Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
ROLEXrifleman Posted July 19, 2013 Author Report Posted July 19, 2013 You know, when Tonka Toys were made out of metal. And that stupid dump truck bed was just a huge razor blade of an accident waiting to happen. Just ask my brother, he was holding the dump bed part with his hands when I pulled it away from him............. That was an ER trip I dont forget. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Lbox88 Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 When you used to get milk in a bag and had to have a pitcher to put it in. UBL | Build Log
big dee Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 Yea those lawn darts was deadly. Lots of people wAs hurt by them. But I swear it was fun tho just dangerous . Switched to frisbee golf
big dee Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 When you used to get milk in a bag and had to have a pitcher to put it in. wtf? Lol never seen milk in a bag
Lbox88 Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 They still use them in some countries, uses a lot less plastic than jugs. UBL | Build Log
CaPRiCEx383 Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 I used to get those bags of milk with my elementary school lunch. I would throw them at the library windows. LOL 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Go-N-Def Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 If you remember Daewoo and awia made headunits Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Go-N-Def Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 Tv's in conversion vans, cars and trucks with boomerang antennas. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.