Jump to content

What is difference!!??


gattiboy13

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was about to purchase some Pro mid bass speakers for doors but thought I needed some more input as to what exactly is the difference between Pro and standard mid bass speakers in 6.5"? Thank you

Posted

Pro audio is easier to get louder. It is easier to get component sets to sound good, pro audio takes more time.

Pro audio can sound great, just check out Snowdrifter's setup. But IMO if you have less experience go with components.

Edit: I tried wording that the best I could, if somebody has a better explanation please add on/correct me.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

Don't mistake mid range for mid bass.
look at the frequency response.

Sensitivity on pro audio gear tends to be a LOT higher with small to moderate sacrifice to accuracy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...