XS D2700

JVC kd-r310

Rockford T500-1BDCP

2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz

Rockford P400-4

2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9

2 Polk DB 5 1/4

2x layer dynamat all doors

Get some cheap shit and shut him down with a great enclsoure, then brag about how cheap it was. Also go get METERED. don't do by ear. I would do 10's or something to piss him off more. Like 4 e10's on 2k.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Subs: SA 12/ SA 8s/ Lvl 3 15

Amp: Brutus 2400/ Crescendo 2K/ AQ 2200

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Upon further thought, instead of doing a super cheap 2" coiled sub, you might as well keep the contest "even" with similar equipment. Since he is running a sub that is 500W RMS, you might as well get a 2.5" coil sub with a similar power rating. I think 2 15s would be a good statement though. You're going to be similar on overall cone area compared to his build, so that's my idea. SA 15s, Fi X series, even RE Sex 15s would probably do the trick.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

FI x series would be nice, havent seen a build with them yet iirc. 3" coil good power handling and budget. Then I would look at Rubicon 2500 from soundstream, budget amp 2500w. just my 2c

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I agree 2 fi x series on like a bc 2k or aq/sq 2200 you could probably find the amp used too

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

I hate stereos in boat.. I go to the lake to relax and clear head.I like to find a cove where nobody is at to enjoy the peacefulness..

The fuck? ahah

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

I did come across some American bass xfls that might be fun in a 4th order on 2k rms. I did some research and read about a 4th order enclosure, sounds fun but im horrible at designing boxes. the fi x would be nice too I loved my bl I had in the past, and I also like the idea of running something like 4 tens just to piss him off lol. either way I wanna step up a bit and run 2k rms, my past builds have been 1k so something louder, much louder will be fun.

Archived