Alright, well they are sending me out a pair of relays today. 1 for low's and 1 for hi's. i guess. As long my low's work. idc about hi's.

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 2.0L

Flowmaster Single muffler + Tip

4 SoundQubed 6x9s 3-way

PolkAudio PA660.4

2 MB Quart Tweeters

2 4" MB Quart 2-way

New 8" coming soon!

Alright, well they are sending me out a pair of relays today. 1 for low's and 1 for hi's. i guess. As long my low's work. idc about hi's.

Relays are for firing up the ballast ... they could care less if you use them for lows and highs ...

Make sure you get your hands on a relay wiring chart !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

This is what they are sending me i believe.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OPT7-HID-Anti-Flicker-Power-Harness-Relay-Wiring-OPT7-Xenon-Kits-/121118142356?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1c33342f94
2 of them. one for low's and one for hi's. i guess. but it seems like i need 2 pairs. But i guess not?

4 SoundQubed 6x9s 3-way

PolkAudio PA660.4

2 MB Quart Tweeters

2 4" MB Quart 2-way

New 8" coming soon!

I take it that you only use 2 bulbs (driver and passenger) ...

And the single bulbs runs as low and high beams ???

If so, then you only have 2 ballast ... You need to make sure that each ballast is VERY well grounded within 18 inches or less from the ballast ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

No haha i guess i needed 4 relays. I have 4 bulbs a 9005 and h7.
4 ballasts. but i wouldnt mind if i could make the one my low's and hi's. but idk if i can.

And and the ballasts have to be 18 inches from the ground? Because my battery is in the back of my car btw. but i do have a spot in the engine bay.

i have a 2003 volvo v70.

4 SoundQubed 6x9s 3-way

PolkAudio PA660.4

2 MB Quart Tweeters

2 4" MB Quart 2-way

New 8" coming soon!

idk their exact relay setup but it looks like one relay kit will cover 1 ballast. I have a relay harness like that for my fog lights but for my low beams I have 1 relay per ballast as I like the ability to cripple my way home if one relay fries or if one ballast dies. That way they are independent of one another and I can easily swap the relay out if it goes bad.

If the one you linked is truly what they are sending you, you will need 2 for each light. One for the left low beam and another for the right low beam. Then if you have independent high beams you will need another 2 relay harnesses for them.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Ok cool. ill try and find a spot. thanks!

4 SoundQubed 6x9s 3-way

PolkAudio PA660.4

2 MB Quart Tweeters

2 4" MB Quart 2-way

New 8" coming soon!

Archived