genesis Posted July 27, 2013 Author Report Posted July 27, 2013 im sorry.. blue? im confused haha. if its the suede you're referring to, it matches the headliner, the flash gives it a blue tint! I get my materials locally from a shop. if ya want pm me and I can get you the relevant info!
genesis Posted July 27, 2013 Author Report Posted July 27, 2013 evan, id rather show you how to do it yourself, lol.
RyanJ Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 How much was it to redo your seats. I wanna make my cloth seats into leather MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
genesis Posted July 27, 2013 Author Report Posted July 27, 2013 How much was it to redo your seats. I wanna make my cloth seats into leather I did it myself, so what I paid would be a bit unrealistic for most. a typical katzkin kit (available for most newer vehicles) are like.. $700 + install around here. ive seen small shops around here custom make stuff starting at like.. $250 per seat. hope that's some help!
RyanJ Posted July 28, 2013 Report Posted July 28, 2013 Yeah man I think it's dope. Did the Acura emblem come with em ? You know any places online that make good custom seats without makin me go bankrupt ? MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
XmaximuS Posted July 28, 2013 Report Posted July 28, 2013 Finished indeed. Very cool.. X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
bmxscion Posted July 28, 2013 Report Posted July 28, 2013 That looks great! I think it's just the right amount of red accents and not too much.. I say no to the red seatbelts..... Build Log Here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161307-scion-xb-sundown-mechman-xs-power-rockford-fosgate-jbl-build-log/ You Tube Here: https://www.youtube.com/user/korndoggg31?feature=mhee
RyanJ Posted July 28, 2013 Report Posted July 28, 2013 How much would it cost for me to get the seats exactly like yours (wen I say exactly, I mean I love your seats, except maybe red stitching be blue but yeah) in my 05 accord MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
genesis Posted July 28, 2013 Author Report Posted July 28, 2013 Yeah man I think it's dope. Did the Acura emblem come with em ? You know any places online that make good custom seats without makin me go bankrupt ? I had the logos embroidered by a local shop that I used to work for (they are online as leatherseats.com). I am no longer there, but ive remained friendly with em. you could check them out! if not, maybe look into a local upholstery shop, they may be able to cut you a sweet deal!
genesis Posted July 28, 2013 Author Report Posted July 28, 2013 That looks great! I think it's just the right amount of red accents and not too much.. I say no to the red seatbelts.....thanks for the compliment! I'm proud of em! thanks for the input on the seatbelts too! im getting a lot of "nos" lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.