Blacked out Chrome Grill Trim (Plasti-Dipped) Lexus ISF

I understand where you are coming from Steve. At work people sometimes try to tell me that "you should do this, or you should do that" I just reply, i got it all under control. I know what i want and when i get to it i will do it. Sometimes it seems like I already have an idea, then someone says do the same thing i already have in mind because its obviously the thing to do then they are all like "That was my idea, youre welcome" SMH lol

The black looks good but I like the original better, too many people on the blacked out look kills the originality of it. I think the lex looked perfect the way it was, but the plasti will keep it from getting beat up when driving

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

looks hott!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.