• 1 month later...
engine mounts in :D

your passenger mount came out so easy ha ha, mine took like an hour of hitting and slowly loosening it, it was so stuck on there, the 2 bolts were so damn tight, but mine was totally shot too, keep an eye on your transmission mount the one that has 3 posts under the battery, mine had a leg crack and totally cracked my whole transmission, replaced all the mounts and the tranny, works great now lol, and the clutch and flywheel :D id recommend some red thread locker on all the bolts, especially since you have tighter mounts now

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

• 4 weeks later...

im getting my mechman rebuilt by singer, but im doing an external voltage control with a transpo blue box, im excited to get it

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

• 1 month later...

well hopefully doing struts soon. Just finished house reno's and just finally getting back to working on the youtube channel and getting ready for vidcon. Thinking of throwing in some koni fsd's

koni_fsd.jpg

well hopefully doing struts soon. Just finished house reno's and just finally getting back to working on the youtube channel and getting ready for vidcon. Thinking of throwing in some koni fsd's

koni_fsd.jpg

I've got the STR.t's on mine, and couldn't be happier.

If you need any advice on that strut job just PM me.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

koni_fsd.jpg

I've got the STR.t's on mine, and couldn't be happier.

If you need any advice on that strut job just PM me.

thanks mate will do! i was thinking about doing the yellows but i just dont have the time to dial them in and the cars never going to see the track so no real need for them.

The Oranges/STR.t's are valves like Yellows on the lowest setting. Fit with OEM springs or a mild drop perfectly. I've got mine with stock springs and a stock Speed3 rear sway, and its a perfect daily driver suspension.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived