Exposport At Carl Casper

One guy came up from way on the other side of the building and said " damn thats shits crazy you need to be inside there competing" he looked like he was lovin it.

lol remember the cop? he just walked by looked at us smiling and nodding his head and was like im leaving now after that i dont care what you do lol. cool cop but then again i guess cause we were sitting right next to the comp.

One guy came up from way on the other side of the building and said " damn thats shits crazy you need to be inside there competing" he looked like he was lovin it.

lol hell yeah!

haha yeah i kinda freaked when i saw the cop. had one lady cop walk up to me when i was showin a guy my old setup at a shop and was all like 'hey buddy yeah, you want a ticket? you can get a ticket for that' bein an ass. but glad he was cool tho.

What does it meter?

Didnt look to impressive.....no one jumped out or even made a face?

yeah considering all of us have heard loud systems before no one really jumped plus we were expecting it lol theyre btls we know their power. i can say tho that this has been the loudest system ive heard so far.

yeah considering all of us have heard loud systems before no one really jumped plus we were expecting it lol theyre btls we know their power. i can say tho that this has been the loudest system ive heard so far.

true most of us have heard extremely loud systems so we kinda knew what was coming. dont be fooled it was loud

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

What does it meter?

Didnt look to impressive.....no one jumped out or even made a face?

i hope that was a joke, b/c it was quite impressive, although you can tell it has a lot of potential to get louder!

like they said....the people who listened to it are on here everyday, watching his build and stuff...i think we all knew what we were in store for...and it certainly didnt disappoint!

i likes me some audio stuff...

yeah ditto. if i could record some people that arent around it daily, you'd rofl at their expressions. one guy jumped outta his seat and i only had it a tad over halfway, then i turned it up and he jumped again lol. the guy that went down to the show with me refused to sit in the car the first time hahaha. but he eventually came around.

ditto on getting louder. i WILL make them louder

Archived