Jump to content

Exposport At Carl Casper


Recommended Posts

Posted

sweet! i was also thinking of a tunnel? 1 sub on each side of the 'square' part of the tunnel. just perhaps. i just read how kingsuv said he tested his and as the subs got closer to parallel they got louder...

 

 

Posted

Damn, I should have went outside...

yea...i dont know why i didnt come in and get ya....too excited i guess...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

HOT DAMN! been talkin to my friend, and this guy at his shop is a car audio vet. said he built a box that hit 150 with 2 10's, and that's on a musical setup. wants him to build me a box, but 1...i like doing it myself, and 2...5-600 bones is a LOT of money imo to fork over. and 3...i like doing it myself :D. dont think i can bribe any blueprints outta him but i'm gonna stop by his shop and meet the guy. maybe talk a lil info outta him. but DAMN... 150 with 2 10's. dno what he was running tho. so i KNOW there is more potential...

 

 

Posted

Damn! I wish I would have went. I'm hoping to go to atleast one car show around ohio this year.

and LOL @ all the car alarms

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

I was there, and jesus it was loud. I could feel the pressure on my ears the whole walk back through the center to the car. Definately worth our freaking 20 minute wait out in the cold haha.

nsx is a half million dollar car. cost of US$ 462,400
Posted

I was there, and jesus it was loud. I could feel the pressure on my ears the whole walk back through the center to the car. Definately worth our freaking 20 minute wait out in the cold haha.

rofl driving from section 1 to section 30 sometin ftl!! haha it was a confusing drive too...

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2661 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...