Instagram... I hate it!

Don't go on instagram then. Find something better in life beside looking at a computer.

One of the least intelligent posts I have seen on here lol

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Don't go on instagram then. Find something better in life beside looking at a computer.

One of the least intelligent posts I have seen on here lol

Oh you made a joke...op said he hates it on title.if you hate it don't do it..its simple.

instagram is an app for smartphones.... I am not sure what you mean by your post though... I was expressing my hate for how it messes up my photos...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

instagram is an app for smartphones.... I am not sure what you mean by your post though... I was expressing my hate for how it messes up my photos...

All I'm expressing is if you don't like it,don't use it,don't do it.

ok... anything to offer on the topic at hand dollar?? if not thank you for your input so far, but no more pls

That was no joke.

I think by "hate" he means hes frustrated and needs help trying to upload properly.

Then "frustrated" would been better word to use.hate is a strong word how you use it.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

ok... anything to offer on the topic at hand dollar?? if not thank you for your input so far, but no more pls

That was no joke.

I think by "hate" he means hes frustrated and needs help trying to upload properly.

Then "frustrated" would been better word to use.hate is a strong word how you use it.

Well just do Facebook easier to load pics on.you can add people you want delete things you don't want.same as instagram.why you don't have one is up to you.since instgram not working out.

Im a man I dont instagram

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived